A crop plan provides a guide for staying on track throughout the growing season. It is a key decision-making tool that can help you maximize the return on your acreage.
Our experienced team of Certified Crop Advisors will meet at your table or ours to understand your farm and work with you to put pen to paper on a crop plan that brings everyone on the same page, prior to the spring rush.
Crop planning can help you:
- Select seed varieties with agronomic traits that fit your farm
- Create a fertility plan that matches the selected varieties and the fertility of your fields
- Identify crop protection products that match your production plans
- Manage time more effectively through planning in advance of the busy spring season
- Organize plans for custom work and hired labour
- Identify forecasted fixed and variable costs, as well as related cash flow needs