The Name Says it All
Pronunciation /’TOR·ak (Gaelic). ADJECTIVE; Fruitful, high yielding.
SY Torach offers increased yield while providing a protein boost over the most commonly grown CWRS varieties in the market today. SY Torach maintains the short, strong standing semi dwarf characteristics growers are after, and improves disease resistance with an MR for FHB.
SY Torach requires Syngenta Stewardship agreement upon purchase.
- Yield: Higher yield than AAC Brandon and AAC Elie
- Protein: Consistently higher than other CWRS varieties.
- TREMENDOUS STANDABILITY – VG for Lodging (Better than Viewfield)
- Maturity: Strong FHB resistance
- Height 84cm vs AAC Brandon 82cm
- Area of Adaptation: Eastern Prairies
View SY Torach 2022 Tech Sheet – Manitoba and E. Saskatchewan
View SY Torach 2022 Tech Sheet – Alberta and W. Saskatchewan