The Name Says it All
Pronunciation /’TOR·ak (Gaelic). ADJECTIVE; Fruitful, high yielding.
NEW SY Torach offers increased yield while providing a protein boost over the most commonly grown CWRS varieties in the market today. SY Torach maintains the short, strong standing semi dwarf characteristics growers are after, and improves disease resistance with an MR for FHB.
- Excellent protein potential (0.2–0.9% higher than Carberry) to maximize fertility program
- High yielding (109% of Carberry in MB, 107% in SK) with earlier maturity than Carberry
- Short status (84 cm) with excellent standability for quick and efficient harvest
- MR for FHB to resist the formation and severity of fusarium headblight
- Best adapted to Manitoba and Saskatchewan