We work alongside our farm partners with a common goal of profitability and crop success
P&H offers local agronomic expertise to help you strategically plan your crop for maximum profitability. A crop plan provides a guide for staying on track throughout the growing season and is a key decision-making tool that can help you maximize the return on every acre.
Our team of professionals can help you create a personalized plan for your production needs – from budgeting to advice on yields, soil, fertilizer, local weeds, herbicide tank mixes, and recommendations for fungicide and seed treatment.
Crop planning can help you:
- Finalize crop rotation plans
- Select seed varieties with agronomic traits that fit your farm
- Create a fertility plan that matches the selected varieties and the fertility of your fields
- Identify crop protection products that match your production plans
- Manage time more effectively through planning in advance of the busy spring season
- Organize plans for custom work and product deliveries
- Identify forecasted fixed and variable costs, as well as related cash flow needs
Your local P&H team will work with you to put pen to paper on a crop plan that brings everyone on the same page, prior to the spring rush.